- Mediation of services and content: in a pervasive, translucent, understandable (by ontologies) and managed (by web semantics) way
seamless and efficient supply–demand matching (service negotiation, brokerage, etc.).
- Seamless environment management
- automatic adaptation of service content and layout (user interface) to user explicit preferences (user profile) and implicit preferences (history of use of service) as well as to the context of use (user location, travelling mode, scope of travel).
optimised and innovative devices for both stationary and mobile communication giving access to the services and tools by addressing the appropriate senses.
- Flexible geo-referenced services combining multimodal travel information provision with pedestrian navigation on accessible routes, (outdoors & indoors) , according to the required level of accuracy by the user and the context of use.
- User confidence based environment (safety, reliability, security, privacy and usability).